- Age 21 or older per DHS requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Washington State Counselor Registration or the ability to become registered.
- Proof of TB test within the last 12 months.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Applicant must successfully pass required background checks prior to an offer of employment.
- Availability to work flexible hours (evenings, nights, weekends).
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, auto registration, and auto insurance.
- Must have an acceptable driving record per CCS’ driving policy (required to provide current driving abstract).
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Support and uphold the mission, beliefs and values of Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services.
- Demonstrates the necessary attitudes, knowledge and skills to deliver culturally competent services and work effectively in multi-cultural situations.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or related field.
- One year experience in a non-profit or a social service agency working with youth and families who need assistance.
- Knowledge of sexually/physically aggressive youth and their needs.
- Knowledge of family systems and child development.
Note to Internal Candidates: HR reviews internal compensation and determines increase based on their experience and also agency internal equity factors.
Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please let us know if you need special accommodations to apply or interview for this position