MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Knowledge of programs and staff duties.
Knowledge of Individual/Family and Wraparound Program.
Provide CMH Administrative Assistant Relief (vacations, absences, etc.):
- Ability to phone screen consumers, schedule assessments, assembles assessment packets, and performs “financial”
- Secretarial support: document scanning, typing, data entry, RSN paperwork & file management.
Word Processing/Typing/Data Entry:
- Compose from letters and create report forms.
- Revise forms on computer.
- Proof read work.
- Complete projects in a timely manner.
- Prioritize assignments by asking for due dates.
Reception: Calls and In-Person Contact:
- Screen, announce, and transfer calls; take messages.
- Assess emergence of and ensure appropriate parties are contacted in crisis situations.
- Answer inquiries, provide program descriptions and give referrals.
- Maintain scheduler in Raintree/EMR.
- Announce client arrivals to Clinician, track no shows/cancellations.
- Notify main desk as necessary of lengthy or unusual absences and important messages (i.e., transportation, emergencies, vacations, etc.).
- Maintain waiting room control and neatness.
- Open, date stamp, sort and distribute mail and log checks.
- Call families to remind of appointments or to reschedule missed appointments.
Consumer Medical Cards and Payments:
- Collect medical cards, track Provider One eligibility, and maintain tracking lists.
- Send copies of medical cards as needed by other programs, Accounting, clients, clinicians, or other providers.
- Receipt and record consumer payments and send to Accounting.
Confidential Client Files:
- Open, close, archive consumer files.
- Forward copies of appropriate forms to appropriate persons.
- Maintain files with timely filing and in accordance with current Quality Improvement procedures.
- Maintain paperwork tracking and due date system.
- Copying/shredding/maintain forms supplies and set-up intake packets.
- Assist in changing file systems.
- Keep up with changes in WAC/RCW/RSN requirements to be able to audit files and educate Clinicians.
- Submit reminders to clinicians (and supervisor if requested) of paperwork needed.
- Provide statistical reports as requested.
- Schedule conference room for group meetings.
- Attend all staff meetings and own supervision meetings.
- Prepare agenda and/or meeting schedules as required.
Scheduling Consumer & Case Meetings:
- For designated programs, schedule new clients into available slots of appropriate clinicians for assignments.
- Notify clients and/or clinicians of cancellations making incidental note in EMR.
Upkeep of Manuals and Logs:
- Medication logs and tickler system.
Miscellaneous and Other Duties:
- Open and close office (doors, cabinets, lights, machines, windows, coffeepot, etc.).
- Supply, maintenance, room requests.
- Bulk mailings, mail runs, maintain mailing lists, faxing, and recycling.
- Charity or community projects.
Perform other work-related duties as assigned.