SCOPE OF POSITION:
As a member of the WW Fund Development team, the Development Assistant’s primary focus is accurate data entry and fund development projects as assigned. Responsibilities include accurately entering gift and constituent data in the Raiser’s Edge Donor Database relating to the agency’s annual campaign, with timeliness and confidentiality.
This is a temporary part or full time position with a pay range of $15.60-$16.54 DOQ. Duration is approximately 3 months beginning in November, 2018.
This position requires the employee to work in an office environment where there may be interruptions and a moderate amount of noise from telephones and conversations among employees. Extensive use of computers and related office equipment is typical of this position.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ACUITY REQUIREMENTS:
The requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Detail oriented.
2. Strong organizational skills.
3. Good customer service skills.
4. High School Diploma required.
5. Willingness to learn and work well within a team environment.
6. Intermediate skill level of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
7. Solid interpersonal, organizational and communication skills – both oral and written.
8. High level of accuracy.
9. Strong data entry skills required, minimum 2 years of experience.