$1,000 HIRING BONUS!
CCS/NW is offering a $1,000 Hiring Bonus to fill this position!
Hiring Bonus Criteria:
$1,000 hiring bonus - $500 on first paycheck and $500 upon successful completion of 90 day introductory period.
Incumbent is responsible for the overall facilities maintenance and janitorial, and performs a variety of routine general tasks for the CCS Snohomish County offices (including but not limited to: Everett Family Center, Everett Recovery Center, and the Marysville Recovery Center). This includes assisting with maintaining building systems and immediately reporting problems to their immediate supervisor and applicable location leadership. Incumbent works with minimal on-site supervision, applying solid work experience in this area.
Position is F/T, 37.5 hours per week.
Pay is $17.25 - $18.11/hr. DOE, plus excellent holiday / vacation / sick pay and health benefits!
For internal candidates/union positions only: Compensation is set by agreed to language in the Collective Bargaining Agreement between CCSNW & SEIU 1199NW and determined based on experience.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for the up keep and maintenance of agency facilities and grounds which includes:
2. Receive and investigate requests for maintenance at designated locations. Track maintenance work orders and complete applicable maintenance requests forms.
3. Perform approved level maintenance repairs, refer to supervisor, or contract with outside vendor. Remedies may be in the form of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, lock repair/replacement, etc. Types of repairs include, but are not limited to the following:
4. Coordinate preventative maintenance programs for equipment and systems, as appropriate and needed.
5. Respond in a timely fashion to facility emergencies; keeping supervisor and location leadership apprised of situation and possible remedies.
Coordination of Contract Work:
Ensure facility procedures are implemented, to include ADA regulations, space planning and office renovation as directed:
Work closely with supervisor on recommendations, coordination and communication of policies and procedures related to facility operations:
Other work related duties as assigned.