Incumbent will be responsible for providing information and referral services for clients seeking to access the FWC – Treasury Rental Assistance Program. This position will include screening clients, obtaining required documentation to demonstrate program eligibility and staffing clients with FWC Program Coordinator for TRAP.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Track all incoming calls and voice-mails; return calls within the program-required time-frame; provide information regarding Treasury Rental Assistance Program, including eligibility and documentation requirements.
- Ensure coverage of TRAP appointments as scheduled.
- Respond to phone inquiries in a timely manner.
- Screen interested households to determine program eligibility.
- Submit “Daily Activity Report” at the end of each work day.
- Ensure contract compliance, particularly in regards to obtaining documentation demonstrating client eligibility.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of household information in compliance with related policies and procedures.
- As appropriate, utilize motivational interviewing techniques to help the household identify goals toward increased self-sufficiency and provide information and referrals to programs that will assist the household to achieve aforementioned goals.
- Assist in the preparation of reports.
- Other duties as assigned.